The Uno R3 board for Arduino is a powerful and versatile microcontroller board that is based on the ATmega328P microcontroller. It is one of the most popular boards in the Arduino family, and is widely used in a wide variety of projects, from simple hobby projects to complex industrial applications.
The Uno R3 board features 14 digital input/output pins, 6 analog inputs, a 16 MHz quartz crystal, a USB connection, and a power jack. It also has a reset button, a power LED indicator, and a pin header for connecting an ICSP programmer. The board is powered by an external power supply or USB connection, and can be programmed using the Arduino IDE.
The Uno R3 board is fully compatible with all shields and add-on boards that are designed for the Arduino platform. It also has a large and active community of users and developers, making it easy to find help and resources for your projects.
- Microcontroller: ATmega328P
- Operating Voltage: 5V
- Input Voltage (recommended): 7-12V
- Input Voltage (limits): 6-20V
- Digital I/O Pins: 14 (of which 6 provide PWM output)
- Analog Input Pins: 6
- DC Current per I/O Pin: 40 mA
- DC Current for 3.3V Pin: 50 mA
- Flash Memory: 32 KB (of which 2 KB used by bootloader)
- SRAM: 2 KB
- EEPROM: 1 KB
- Clock Speed: 16 MHz
- CH340G compatible
- Length: 68.6mm
- Width: 53.4mm
- 14 digital input/output pins (6 of them can be used as PWM outputs)
- 6 analog inputs
- A 16 MHz quartz crystal
- A USB connection
- A power jack
- A reset button
- A power LED indicator
- A pin header for connecting an ICSP programmer.