The RFID Kit RC522 for Arduino is a compact and versatile RFID reader and writer that allows you to add RFID functionality to your Arduino projects. The kit includes an RFID reader module, RFID card and key fob.
The RFID reader module is based on the MFRC522 chip and it can read and write data to and from RFID tags and cards that are compliant with the ISO 14443A standard. It can operate at a frequency of 13.56 MHz and supports communication at a maximum data rate of 106 kbps.
The RFID kit can be powered by a 3.3V power supply and it can be connected to your Arduino board using the provided male-to-female jumper wires. The kit also includes an antenna that can be connected to the reader module to improve reading range.
- Operating Voltage: DC 3.3V
- Operating Frequency: 13.56 MHz
- Communication Speed: 106 kbps
- Reading Distance: Up to 3cm (depending on the tag and antenna used)
- Operating Temperature: -20℃ ~ +70℃
- RFID Reader Module Dimension: 40mm x 60mm x 10mm
- VCC pin: Connect to 3.3V DC power supply
- GND pin: Connect to GND
- MOSI pin: Connect to digital pin
- MISO pin: Connect to digital pin
- SCK pin: Connect to digital pin
- SDA pin: Connect to digital pin
- RST pin: Connect to digital pin
- Length: 40mm
- Width: 60mm
- Height: 10mm
The RFID Kit RC522 for Arduino is a great solution for adding RFID functionality to your Arduino projects. It is easy to use, and can be used in a wide range of applications such as access control, attendance tracking, and inventory management. It's compatible with most of the RFID cards and tags that comply with ISO 14443A standard.