The PS2 Joystick for Arduino is a high-performance joystick module that is compatible with the Arduino microcontroller. It is designed to provide precise and responsive control for a wide variety of projects.
- 5-axis joystick (X, Y, Z, Rz, Slider)
- 8-button interface
- Output: Analog and Digital
- Power supply voltage: 5V
- Dimensions: 60mm x 50mm x 20mm
- VCC: Connect to power supply voltage (5V)
- GND: Connect to ground
- PS2_CMD: Connect to digital pin on Arduino
- PS2_CLK: Connect to digital pin on Arduino
- PS2_DAT: Connect to digital pin on Arduino
This joystick is an ideal choice for a wide range of projects, including robotics, gaming, and control systems. Its 5-axis joystick and 8-button interface provide a wide range of control options, while its compact size makes it easy to integrate into a variety of projects. The joystick can be used to control the movement of a robot, motor, servo or cursor on a screen and also to give commands to the Arduino. It's a versatile device that can be used in a variety of applications.