The NRF24L01 Wireless Tx/Rx for Arduino is a highly versatile and reliable wireless communication module that is compatible with the Arduino microcontroller. It is designed to provide long-range, low-power wireless communication for a wide variety of projects.
- Operating voltage: 1.9V-3.6V
- Data rate: 2Mbps
- Operating frequency: 2.4GHz
- Communication distance: up to 100 meters (indoor) or 1km (outdoor)
- Dimensions: 18mm x 45mm x 4mm
- VCC: Connect to power supply voltage (1.9V-3.6V)
- GND: Connect to ground
- CE: Connect to digital pin on Arduino
- CSN: Connect to digital pin on Arduino
- SCK: Connect to digital pin on Arduino
- MOSI: Connect to digital pin on Arduino
- MISO: Connect to digital pin on Arduino
- IRQ: Optional, connect to digital pin on Arduino
This NRF24L01 wireless module is a great choice for projects such as remote control, wireless data logging, and wireless sensor networks. It has a long-range communication up to 100 meters (indoor) or 1km (outdoor) and a high data rate of 2Mbps, making it ideal for a wide range of applications. It is small in size, easy to use and low power consumption makes it ideal for use in remote or mobile applications. The module can be powered using a battery or using external power supply. It is a versatile and reliable device that can be used to establish wireless communication between two or more devices, such as Arduino boards, microcontrollers, and computers.