The HC-05 Bluetooth Module for Arduino is a compact and easy-to-use wireless communication module that is compatible with the Arduino microcontroller. It is designed to provide a simple way to add wireless communication functionality to your projects by allowing the Arduino board to communicate with other devices via Bluetooth.
- Operating voltage: 3.3V-5V
- Bluetooth version: Bluetooth V2.0+EDR
- Communication range: up to 30m
- Dimensions: 20mm x 15mm x 10mm
- VCC: Connect to power supply voltage (3.3V-5V)
- GND: Connect to ground
- TXD: Connect to RX pin on Arduino
- RXD: Connect to TX pin on Arduino
- STATE: Connect to digital pin on Arduino (optional)
This HC-05 Bluetooth Module is a great choice for projects that require wireless communication functionality, such as wireless data transfer, wireless control, and wireless monitoring. It can communicate with other devices via Bluetooth with a range of up to 30 meters. It is a reliable device that can be used to add wireless communication functionality to your projects, making it a versatile device for a wide range of applications.