The GY68 Barometric Pressure Sensor Module for Arduino is an advanced and highly accurate sensor that is designed to measure barometric pressure, temperature and altitude.
This module has a high resolution, high accuracy and low power consumption, which makes it ideal for use in remote or mobile applications. The module can be powered using a battery or using external power supply. This sensor is a great choice for projects that require precise barometric pressure, temperature and altitude measurement.
The technical specs of the sensor includes:
- Operating voltage: 3.3V-5V
- Measurement range: 300-1100hPa
- Output: Analog
- Dimensions: 20mm x 15mm x 10mm
- VCC: Connect to power supply voltage (3.3V-5V)
- GND: Connect to ground
- SDA: Connect to SDA pin on Arduino
- SCL: Connect to SCL pin on Arduino
This sensor is perfect for use in a wide range of applications, including:
- Altitude and weather monitoring in autonomous drones and weather balloons
- Barometric pressure and temperature measurement in industrial automation systems
- Altitude tracking and navigation in ground robots
This sensor is an excellent choice for a wide range of applications in robotics, industrial technology and cutting edge semiconductors. With its high resolution, accuracy, and low power consumption, it is sure to be an essential part of any electronic project.
Don't miss this opportunity to add this powerful sensor to your toolbox and take your projects to the next level! With the GY68 Barometric Pressure Sensor module, you'll have all the data you need to make precise and accurate measurements and improve your projects' performance. You can trust this module to deliver accurate and reliable measurements every time. Get yours today!