The GY521 3-Axis Gyro & Accelerometer Module for Arduino is an advanced and highly accurate sensor that is designed to measure angular velocity, linear acceleration and tilt angle. This sensor is an essential tool for anyone working in automation and robotics, as it provides precise and accurate data that can be used to improve the performance of your projects.
The technical specs of the sensor include:
- Operating voltage: 3.3V-5V
- Measurement range: ±250, ±500, or ±2000 degrees per second (selectable)
- Output: Analog
- Dimensions: 20mm x 15mm x 10mm
- Use Chip: MPU 6050
- VCC: Connect to power supply voltage (3.3V-5V)
- GND: Connect to ground
- SDA: Connect to SDA pin on Arduino
- SCL: Connect to SCL pin on Arduino
This sensor is perfect for use in a wide range of applications, including:
- Orientation and stabilization in drones and other flying robots
- Inclination measurement in automated vehicles
- Motion tracking and gesture recognition in wearable devices
The GY521 3-Axis Gyro & Accelerometer Module is designed to be easy to use and integrate, making it the perfect choice for both beginners and professionals. With its high resolution, accuracy, and low power consumption, this sensor is sure to be an essential part of any automation and robotics project.
Don't miss this opportunity to add this powerful sensor to your toolbox and take your projects to the next level! With the GY521 3-Axis Gyro & Accelerometer Module, you'll have all the data you need to improve the performance of your projects, by providing accurate and precise measurements of angular velocity, linear acceleration and tilt angle. It is an investment worth making. Get yours today, and experience the benefits of this powerful sensor!